Welcome to the UCSD Circuits Wiki!
This wiki is designed such that students and advisors can actively post and share tips, tricks, and ideas that may help others in the circuits groups at UCSD. It is important that all students actively participate in growing the material on this wiki. If you encounter a difficult problem with CAD tools and manage to solve it - that is something that should be posted here for other students to see, for example. Feel free to post most anything, just make sure to NOT POST ANY CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL here. If you are explaining a CAD flow, for example, it is ok to refer to directories in your text, but it is not ok to post the model files. If you are unsure if you have permission to post something, please ask your advisor.
Consult the User Guide for information on using the wiki software. This link includes tips on how to edit wiki pages.
Note: please avoid adding new pages to this (start) page, unless the content you are adding does not clearly fit within the context of the other existing pages.
Hall Group (BioEE)
- Getting Started
- Accessing the CAD Servers
- CAD Access (Server)
- CAD Access (Desktop)
- CAD Server Admin (Configuration)
- CAD Server Admin (Tools & Process)
- Contact Information
- Lab Safety and Training
- Chemical Inventory
- Equipment Database
- Matlab Instrument Drivers
- Makerspace 3D Printing Information
Prehistoric Informations(Should be deleted?)
- PDK Tips
Mercier Group (EEMS)
- CAD Cadence Tutorial & Tips
- Non-CAD Software & Tips
- Packages and Sockets
- PCB Software and tips
- Quik-Pak Wirebond Guidelines
- XEM6310 and PC Communication Interface Tutorial
- Testing GPIB sample code
- Preparing for publication
- Troubleshooting for Chip Testing
- Simulation Tips
- UCSD PhD Exam - process and tips